• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

SOLVED - Gateway/Router antennas wiring issue

John R

I just installed the gateway. All wires are there. The power wire was a dead end so hooked it up to the plug. I found the switch in basement. When I turn the the switch on I don’t get any lights. Any thoughts? I did check all the fuses

John R

Solved. I didn’t realize that the Winegard switch had no power wire in. I spliced into the power feeding the antenna switch all is good

Delta262

We ended up swapping the power wires and then Winegard walked me thru the steps to get it connected to the internet. She had me enter these numbers on the web 10.11.12.1 and it opened up the place where I needed to add the sim card info. It's working now but if I didn't call, I wouldn't have known the steps to follow to set it up. Wish they had these set up instructions in the manual for those who are not tech savvy.

Want to thank you for your help Jim. Really appreciate you making yourself available to help answer questions.

Jenna
One more reason Alliance should produce good documentation for its product line! The owner’s packet I received yesterday for our Delta 262rb had no owner’s manual for trailer-specific info, and nothing worthwhile on components other than appliances. Nothing on “-preps” [TPMS, wifi, inverter, etc].