• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Stock Lippert PinBox on 2022 340RL replacement

Two on the road

Yes, We drove approximately 200 miles with the old hitch, and then we had it replaced with the Geny, the difference was knight and day. The ride was so much better, less clucking and when the truck hit a bump in the road you can see the hitch moving up and down without any movement in the trailer. This doesn’t stop the trailer moving when it hits the bump but the truck doesn’t have any movement to speak of. We are also have Somo springs installed on the trailer which made great improvement in the ride. But if you have unlimited budget the way to go is independent suspension installed!

Bennis

No unlimited budget here. I already installed the sumo springs, they work great. What size geny did you get the 4.5k?

Two on the road

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you we are in BC for a week. We’re taking the trailer over on the ferry. NOT CHEAP again! I think it’s a 4.5. See photo.

Attachments

• IMG_5137.jpeg
    IMG_5137.jpeg
    452.4 KB · Views: 20

Two on the road

I have ordered a truck should be in sometime in September 🤞 so I’m going to sell my B&W slider. I’m going to replace it with a new B&W slider that works with the GMC pock system. If you know anyone who needs one it be will at a great price.