• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Starlink RV

Ben and Kathy

We do not use the Wineguard in the connectivity equation.

We work remote during weekdays when we are out camping (try to plan extended trips whenever possible, practicing for retirement someday.) We use a combination of campground WiFi (usually unusable) Starlink, T-Mobile Home Internet ($30 / m for us), AT&T and Verizon.

In place of the Wineguard we use a Peplink Balance 20x Router with which I am able to bond two or more of the above services together to form a reliable internet connection. AT&T connection is done directly through the Peplink router.

Have multiple Flagpole Buddy for the Starlink and T-Mobile Home internet (modified the router to use an external antenna) to get elevation when we need it. The Starlink is usually on the ground and for T-Mobile we use an indoor 4x4 mimo cellular antenna.

Been very happy with the Starlink and T-Mobile in particular between the two we've had solid connectivity wherever we have been (Midwest this year so far)

I can't say enough about the Peplink router, it provides the WiFi to the RV. Starlink and T-Mobile are hardwired to the Peplink though I could also go wireless between one ore more of the internet providers.

-Ben & Kathy

Last edited: