• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Screws in the floor.

Carl Martin

New member
I removed the factory booth dinette from my Alliance Avenue 23ML and am installing a freestanding table with floor-mounted metal feet. Is the dinette-area floor suitable for securing the table with screws? Do you have to locate aluminum cross beams?
 

Carl Martin

New member
Is there wood across the entire floor or is it just the composite material and foam? Watching the factory tour videos I really can't tell. Will the composite material hold the table in place?
 

Midnight Rider

Prominent Member
Is there wood across the entire floor or is it just the composite material and foam? Watching the factory tour videos I really can't tell. Will the composite material hold the table in place?
I have mounted a small table and lamp and screwed them all down together. The floor is plywood or press board? It holds but you need to check from time to time as a screws start working out. That table does not get a ton of action but it holds tight?

I would not want to be pulling or kicking your table legs. It may pop out?
 
Top