• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Paradigm passthrough leaking?

tjbristle

Anyone experience rain getting into passthrough storage area every time it rains? Its on the drivers side door entry on my 390 MP. Trying to figure out where / how it is coming in. Guess I am going to have to empty the passthrough and sit in there while someone systematically sprays water from the bottom of the door to the top. The rubber seals on the frame are in place. The door latches tight. ???? hmmmm

Todd F

Anyone experience rain getting into passthrough storage area every time it rains? Its on the drivers side door entry on my 390 MP. Trying to figure out where / how it is coming in. Guess I am going to have to empty the passthrough and sit in there while someone systematically sprays water from the bottom of the door to the top. The rubber seals on the frame are in place. The door latches tight. ???? hmmmm
I found mine to be leaking behind the hinge at the frame seam. I sealed the top of the hinge and behind the rubber seal at the frame seam.

Attachments

• Frame Seam not Sealed behind hinge.jpg
    Frame Seam not Sealed behind hinge.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Seal Top of Hinge.jpg
    Seal Top of Hinge.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Seal Here Also.jpg
    Seal Here Also.jpg
    448.6 KB · Views: 15