• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Lippert Patio Wall

JandKRip

Member
Just wondering if anyone has had to re-square up the Lippert Patio wall with the 3 season patio doors. I just noticed while cleaning it after this year that there is a big gap between the ceiling and the top part of the wall. It is big enough that I can get my hand through it which would also explain why my sliding doors are binding at the top middle when I close them. I also noticed that when installed by Alliance it was not attached to the ceiling at all so I'm looking at doing that to keep this from happing again just not sure how.

I have contacted Lippert and they told me to go to Alliance; so instead of going straight to them figured I would come here to see if I can get answers from someone before I go to the manufacturer. I have a 2022 37v13 Valor

Has anyone experienced this and can anyone provide instructions / diagrams on how to attach it to the ceiling so it stops sagging?
 

RockDr896

Prominent Member
Some pictures would help us understand the problem. I don't own a Valor, so maybe other Valor owners know of the issue and can chime in.
 

JandKRip

Member
This where everything keeps binding, I don't think it was installed correctly as there are a lot of attachment points that are just not attached based on the installation instructions I read. 20260921_144616.jpg
 

Bozo

Prominent Member
I will say that my patio doors were not smooth and still give me fits sometimes. When I got my valor, the bottom 3 bolts on the rear vertical wall structure were loose. 2 nuts were missing. I installed new nuts and tightened all nuts and it seemed to help. I was also having issues with ramp door alignment when I found that. I do recall adjusting the patio doors too and I silicone lube the crap out of them too. They are the biggest p.o.s. On the valor, in my opinion. The flex screen and flex vinyl wall only would be a better option. I am not much help on describing what procedure I went through to adjust the doors as I did not even take it out this year, so my memory is fogged. The windows overlap backwards too, catching water in the rain. I guess you are supposed to keep the “water resistant“ door shut in a rainstorm.WHAT? That’s what I said too. Good luck.
 
Top