• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Kitchen Sink Not Draining

divinIN

Hi Jim,

I'll find it here in a second. It was at Home Depot and while composing the response I couldn't find the one I used when searching online. I'll try again and if I still can't find it I'll head to the store and grab a photo. I literally live two minutes from Home Depot. That's a good and a bad thing for a man. ;)

divinIN

Here's the product I used and the link. I didn't find it before because I was looking for a picture with a brown fluid in it and the one online is greenish. I'm sure other similar products would work equally well, but this worked for us.

Attachments

• IMG_0563 Large.jpeg
    IMG_0563 Large.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0564 Large.jpeg
    IMG_0564 Large.jpeg
    378.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0565 Large.jpeg
    IMG_0565 Large.jpeg
    343.2 KB · Views: 4
Good Day Everyone,

I have a 2021 390MP. The kitchen sink is not draining. My son and I spent a couple of hours last night trying to fix it. Here is what we have tried:
  1. Snaked sink several times.
  2. Snaked through bathroom sink.
  3. Snaked through shower. In this I did get some hair out but the shower was never the issue.
  4. Based on some info we found online we checked the roof vents. There are three. The furthest aft vent which comes out slightly forward and left of the middle AC unit looked like it had water way down in it - we could see the reflection and movement of the water when we used a flashlight.
I don't think seeing evidence of water is good, but not sure where the issue may be, especially after having snaked the lines several times with no evidence of blockage.

Any suggestions/ideas would be appreciated. Thank you everyone.
Try under the sink it has a ventless vent. It unscrews by hand and they do go bad. Has happened to us.