• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Kitchen Back Splash bubbling up?

Has anyone had an issue of the backsplash bubbling up in the Delta kitchen's? This past weekend was my second time out with my new Delta 252RL, and I noticed that the thin layer of backsplash was bubbling up in 5-6 spots under the cabinets......;

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I don't have a Delta, so I can't really help, but if you post a picture that might help others (with a Delta) to see your exact issue.

Havic406

I have the delta bubble in mine along with a few other issues. Honestly starting to think alliance quality is bottom of the barrel.

I have the delta bubble in mine along with a few other issues. Honestly starting to think alliance quality is bottom of the barrel.
Havic406, not willing to go there yet. I could understand if there was one area of the backsplash popping up, but mine is in 5-6 areas... Thought about replacing it myself but that is a tremendous amount of work. I guess, it's time to make a warranty appointment now so I can get it in sometime in the next 10 months;). I will post pictures next time I am at my rig.