• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Just purchased 2024 paradigm 310 rl

Fishfnatic

I don’t blame you a bit, for what we pay for these things, owners should not have to deal with basic manufacturing issues. The design of these systems should be robust enough and the manufacturing process should be proven at this point to build a leak free system.
Personaly it drives me crazy that manufactors choose quantity over quality and there isn’t better validation testing to ensure a leak free system And a trouble free coach!
Don‘t get me wrong, I am an Alliance fan, but I look at it this way. We would not accept sub standard process by our auto manufacturers and if an RV manufacture would truly embrace quality over quantity they would very quickly set themselves apart from the rest of the pack, Others might follow suit benefiting the entire RV industry.
What is funny is we traded in a forest River product that had no problems from day 1. 😁

Fishfnatic

Update on new 310 rl. Had several problems in1 week of ownership. Door not closing right only when striker plate off. Slide window will not lock down position in place due to slots not lined up properly. I know little these will happen so not unexpected but this latest issue is maddening. gray tank leaking into underbelly after tank full. It smelled like sink water. Did not come up in drain so must have found leak in plumbing. There was a lot of water in belly. I know I just dumped Thursday evening. Alliance opened warranty on first two issues. todays problem we have emailed service. This is second rig from dealership after first one had similar issues,🤬

RockDr896

I am thinking the biggest issue is the labor pool, which ALL the rv manufacturer's draw from there. It's a past sins of the previous employers mind set they have to break through. That of course poisons the management and middle management ranks as well. This forum is the best band aid most likely. From a legal point of view, we are on our own after the first year anyways.... Owners of Alliance rigs UNITE !!!