• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Just purchased 2024 paradigm 310 rl

Fishfnatic

Hello everyone, we just bought our 310 rl yesterday to upgrade from bumper pull travel trailer. We are full time and I am sure I will be asking questions on this forum quite regular. We decided on Alliane because of customer service reputation and talking to other owners in RV’S parks we stayed at. We really like the camper and are staying at dealers hookups while waiting for dealer to fix a leak problem. Did not even get to leave dealers lot. Noticed when we stayed overnight at dealer after purchase. Have not had hitching instructions yet. But we are able to transfer and arrange everything in trailer. I can’t find any info on where speakers might be, it is a jwm22 Jensen. Does anyone know where zone B speakers are? We have two under tv but cannot locate any others. Thanks

BryanValRox

Welcome, and congratulations on your purchase!
As a fellow 310 RL owner, your zone B speakers are on the outside of the coach. They would be to the right side of the entry door about half way towards the front.

Fishfnatic

Welcome, and congratulations on your purchase!
As a fellow 310 RL owner, your zone B speakers are on the outside of the coach. They would be to the right side of the entry door about half way towards the front.
Thanks. Are they underneath trailer as I don’t see anything but door for propane and storage. Also earlier I turned zoned B on and walked alongside and could not hear anything or see anything like a speaker.

BryanValRox

On our 2024 they are located on the outside wall of the coach. The Left speaker is about a 4 inch round diameter housing directly above the LH edge of the RH(DS) propane compartment and the Right Speaker is about 3 feet forward of that, right about the edge of the overhang. Ours are Black round housings . It is too dark out to grab you a picture, sorry.

BryanValRox

On our 2024 they are located on the outside wall of the coach. The Left speaker is about a 4 inch round diameter housing directly above the LH edge of the RH(DS) propane compartment and the Right Speaker is about 3 feet forward of that, right about the edge of the overhang. Ours are Black round housings . It is too dark out to grab you a picture, sorry.
This might help visualize their location.
Speaker are in the location as described above

Fishfnatic

Could they have changed on a different run of production? All I have is an outside-sprayer outlet to right of door and nothing else but storage compartment and gas compartment by front of camper.😏

Fishfnatic

Could they have changed on a different run of production? All I have is an outside-sprayer outlet to right of door and nothing else but storage compartment and gas compartment by front of camper.😏
Here is what I have

Attachments

• IMG_1846.jpeg
    IMG_1846.jpeg
    301.7 KB · Views: 8

BryanValRox

Well, I guess it is entirely possible, or they just plain forgot to install them😀.
One of the forum moderators(Jim or Jim) might be able to answer that question.
I would place a call to Alliance (having your VIN handy) and ask their Sale/Service department to comment on this concern.

Last edited:

Fishfnatic

I did quick search of u it’s at RV dealer I bought from and it looks like none of the 3 2024 they have show speakers on side. I am staying at dealership so I will look Monday physically at another one.

Last edited:

BryanValRox

I just did quick search online even trader and others and they have speakers so they must have missed these. Some kind of quality control 😁🙃
Well, if that is the case, it would appear that you are camping at the right place(The Dealer)to have this issue addressed.
Sorry, you are waiting on a leak to be repaired, but I guess you could add this to your punch list items.

bhidalgo

Welcome to the 310 Club. We have a '22, and except for a few minor hiccups at first, we have loved that thing.

BryanValRox

Fishfnatic, in the for what it is worth department, I searched 2024 310’s on the net this morning. In every one that I reviewed( at least a dozen) the zone b speakers are present.
I also found, several of the search’s were labeled as 310RL’s BUT the first picture is a different model and all of the pictures beyond the first were actual 310’s and the speakers were present.
Good luck with you discussion with the dealership.

bhidalgo

Hopefully, the factory just forgot to install them, but the wiring is in place, hidden behind the wall. Good luck.

Fishfnatic

Hopefully, the factory just forgot to install them, but the wiring is in place, hidden behind the wall. Good luck.
I found a blue compass rv dealers without and all of Ron Hoover without in picture. Maybe they all used stock photo of the one I have🤔

BryanValRox

I see what you mean on Blue Compass, I would advise you to make a phone call to Alliance and see what the story is.
Maybe they forgot, maybe they were backordered and they didn’t want to stop/ hold production, maybe it is a cost cutting move, or maybe they hid them somewhere else.
Personally, I see us using ours frequently so we have some background music going within our camping area.

Fishfnatic

I found a blue compass rv dealers without and all of Ron Hoover without in picture. Maybe they all used stock photo of the one I have🤔
I see what you mean on Blue Compass, I would advise you to make a phone call to Alliance and see what the story is.
Maybe they forgot, maybe they were backordered and they didn’t want to stop/ hold production, maybe it is a cost cutting move, or maybe they hid them somewhere else.
Personally, I see us using ours frequently so we have some background music going within our camping area.

Fishfnatic

If we can get leak fixed I will be happy. It leaked during inspection they fixed then leaked from somewhere else after we took possession. We are not leaving until it is fixed.

BryanValRox

I don’t blame you a bit, for what we pay for these things, owners should not have to deal with basic manufacturing issues. The design of these systems should be robust enough and the manufacturing process should be proven at this point to build a leak free system.
Personaly it drives me crazy that manufactors choose quantity over quality and there isn’t better validation testing to ensure a leak free system And a trouble free coach!
Don‘t get me wrong, I am an Alliance fan, but I look at it this way. We would not accept sub standard process by our auto manufacturers and if an RV manufacture would truly embrace quality over quantity they would very quickly set themselves apart from the rest of the pack, Others might follow suit benefiting the entire RV industry.