• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Issues I have experienced

userm806

Hello,
We just purchase our Delta 262RB on Aug 20, 2023. We took our unit out that day and started camping. The first thing I notice was how the U dinette door is getting damaged by the extended cutting board when the slide is closed. I saw this one on a few other threads. My second issue was that we had the TV extended out so we could watch from the dinette. My wife opened the refrigerator door and it hit the TV. Just wanted to give you a heads up. If the TV is extended, the frig door may damage the screen. Live and learn. The third issue we had was that the blinds in the bathroom stopped retracting. I did not want to go all the way back to the dealership so I went online and found a video on how to repair the blind. Here is the video I used:

The video was a good start but I had a problem removing the valance. There are 2 L shaped brackets like the video says, but he did not talk about the 2 screws on each side at the bottom(a little different than the one in the video). You can barley see them because of the fabric, but they are there. Once you get the Valence down, you can follow the instructions in the video. I just needed to tighten the tension spring and that fixed my problem. Mine did look a little different than the one in the video but the principle was the same.

andy_anderson

Has anyone found a fix for the dinnete hitting the flip on prep shelf? i have the same issue in my unit and it has already damaged the flip up board and cabinet.

userm806

We just put a small dish towel over the damaged area and then closed the slide. This will hold the towel in place. Not a great solution but it works.