• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Hard wire surge protector

BryanValRox

Hi gang, I didn’t like the thought of a external surge protector, so I decided to go the hardwire route and was able to locate a spot on the Nautilus panel that worked out nicely. Made an easy modification to the mounting strategy to obtain that”Factory Installed Look” that I was after. Gives me the visibility to “Status” and any error codes that might surface.

Attachments

• E9601409-5FCA-4F90-99A4-60C204187546.jpeg
    E9601409-5FCA-4F90-99A4-60C204187546.jpeg
    692.5 KB · Views: 34

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
We have the same one, but I buried it behind the pass-through wall. I monitor it from the app on my phone.

BryanValRox

Hi Jim, I use the app as well once the initial hook up is completed and we are settled in. (only in the driveway at this point, for Sunday Football, ha) Hoping for the truck to arrive soon! Call me crazy, but I really like to be informed on the systems status of the coach. Apps and monitors are key to that addiction :):) Also love the EPO feature of this SP for added protection.

Hotrodjohn

I have this one to the right of the outlet at the top. Unit is mounted near the transfer switch so it protects if it’s on the Generator or the pedestal
IMG_3459.jpeg