I absolutely loathe the idea that I had to pay someone to detail the exterior of the rig. But while I’m waiting for the rotator cuff surgery I did not have a choice as it will be months before I’m able to do it again myself.
That said, we have a lot of RV owners here in my neighborhood and almost unanimously they recommended Vibrant Mobile Detail here in town. They did an outstanding job. And this is not one of those companies that is hiring goofballs transitioning from prison back into society.
I’m super pleased with the results. My opinion, and not that it is old and it does have ceramic, they did just an outstanding job and it looks brand new.
That said, we have a lot of RV owners here in my neighborhood and almost unanimously they recommended Vibrant Mobile Detail here in town. They did an outstanding job. And this is not one of those companies that is hiring goofballs transitioning from prison back into society.
I’m super pleased with the results. My opinion, and not that it is old and it does have ceramic, they did just an outstanding job and it looks brand new.
