• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Fuel tank level gage

Has anyone had an issue getting the fuel tank level and pump board to wake up and work? My new Valor seems to have a issue and I tried the process the instructions gave me.

Focker

Did you press both buttons to wake it up and then the on button after it woke up? Is it not waking up?

Focker

Can you make a video of what your panel is doing when you try it? This has been months of you struggling with this and I know we would all like to help.

It doesn’t do anything, there is no change in the color of the screen. I pushed the button for the fuel pump and nothing. The camper is in storage until January when we’re scheduled to go back to Florida. I’m stuck at home with a bad back.

BryanValRox

Well, while I don’t have a Valor, I will offer some basic advice.
If you have followed the “Wake” process without any results, the next logical step would be to validate that you have power and ground present at the controller. Have you checked your panel for blown fuses? Are you able to check behind the controller to validate power and ground are present? Remember it is always best to keep it simple and validate the basics first before moving to the more complex solutions.
Best of luck with your back, and please circle back to this forum with your findings so others can learn from your experience.

Last edited: