• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Electronic Door Lock

exps01

I've been looking at electronic door locks for our 2024 Paradigm 310RL and was curious what brand/model others have installed on your rigs. I was leaning towards the RVLock V4.0. Looking for thoughts, suggestions, are the storage bay doors compatible with electronic locks (saw RVLock also makes those, just not sure if they work on Alliance)? Thanks!

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
We put in the RVLock. I think this was the 2nd thing we did to our 340RL..with the first being replacing the factory mattress.

exps01

Sounds like we're on the same upgrade plan! We've replaced the mattress and now are doing this. We did 1 night with the mattress from the factory during a "driveway" camp and said nope!

Thanks, Jim.

CornCrib

We went with the Global Link from eTrailer. We had some issues with the RVLock, and while we were not able to get them resolved, and ultimately switched to the Global Link, RVLock was very supportive, even long after the warranty expired. So far, we're happy with the Global Link.

Bozo

Personally, I would be curious as to what fits a valor with the glass doors. I have tried several brands that said they would fit and they didn’t. I had several defective units arrive as well. Tired of trying and having to return so asking here to see if anyone has had luck with the glass doors. So far, I have tried rv lock and ristow off amazon. The hole for the lock doesn’t seem to be the issue, it is the depth/thickness of the striker/bolt carrier. When installed, it makes the front of the lock closest to the door frame, tight and the other part towards the field loose/not compressing the gasket as much and the lock doesn’t function smoothly like this, either. For now, I am using the oem locks as a result.