• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Bathroom towel hanger?

Havic406

Looking at pics I'm lost on how one hangs a wet towel after a shower. Interested in your solution on hanging 2 couples towels.

exps01

My wife just got a couple heavy duty command hooks that we put by the toilet. Haven't tried them yet, but we're going on a trip next weekend. We'll see how they hold up. Might switch to Jim's suggestion if they fare poorly.

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
My wife just got a couple heavy duty command hooks that we put by the toilet. Haven't tried them yet, but we're going on a trip next weekend. We'll see how they hold up. Might switch to Jim's suggestion if they fare poorly.
I thought about over the toilet, then my wife suggested the shower to keep them out of view. As a bonus, we also use them to hang wet stuff, like a our bathing suits. Great place to allow something to drip dry.

Havic406

I thought about over the toilet, then my wife suggested the shower to keep them out of view. As a bonus, we also use them to hang wet stuff, like a our bathing suits. Great place to allow something to drip dry.
Jim, you have that extra large ladder for the wet stuff but seriously who wears a bathing suit in 2024.. :ROFLMAO: