• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Awning Coming off

rogernm001

After our second trip, it appeared our awning was coming off of the rig towards the rear where it attaches, we immediately rolled it up and have not used it since. Now it's coming off at the front where it attaches. It seems to have been glued on from factory, is it typically glued on or tucked into some channel? Will let my dealer know about it next inspection.

Roger
Alliance Valor 31T13

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
After our second trip, it appeared our awning was coming off of the rig towards the rear where it attaches, we immediately rolled it up and have not used it since. Now it's coming off at the front where it attaches. It seems to have been glued on from factory, is it typically glued on or tucked into some channel? Will let my dealer know about it next inspection.

Roger
Alliance Valor 31T13
@rogernm001 - sorry to hear about your awning. Until your dealer inspection, be real careful about towing your coach with an awning that may be separating from the coach.

Until your inspection, if you'd like our team to look at some photos of it, kindly send some images that capture the essence of what you're trying to convey.

Send them to: service@alliancerv.com. Include a narrative so we know what we're looking at. Also include your name, your phone and the last 6 digits of your VIN. Thanks Roger.

Bozo

Roger
Alliance Valor 31T13
My side rear awning on my valor 40v13 is the same way. Dealer caught it on pdi but still hasn’t been repaired yet.