• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

2022 - National Rally - Goshen, IN - May 25-27, 2022

Added to Calendar: 05/25/22, 05/26/22, 05/27/22

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Wow Order #958 and it was in 3minutes??? Crazy Fast

John
BykerDogRV

The first official order is 859, done by me a couple weeks back. We did a TON of testing of the process so we burned through a lot of order numbers that are for test orders that are now deleted. Glad you got in. See you at the rally!

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Jim, I got our reservation in but I did not see anything for the golf cart rental. Can you let me know how we can go about that? Thanks in advance and see you soon.

Dawn

Golf Cart Rental and Minor Rally Service will be coming up next. Probably in the next week or two. All registrants will be emailed on the process. See you at the rally!

rally-logo-2022-2-color-1317x1065-png.234
Welcome to the primary thread for the 2022 Alliance RV National Rally.

Below is general information about the rally as well as some links to subject-specific forum threads.

This primary thread will also be used as an index of rally topics with links to each topic's forum thread.

Important Rally Links
  • Rally Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - link
  • Rally Registration - What to know? - link
  • Rally Cancellation Policy - link
  • Rally Campsite Area Selection - link
  • Rally Venue Map depicting Camping Area and Rally Activity Areas (JPG) - link
  • Rally Registration Checklist (PDF) - link
  • Early Camping at Elkhart Campground - link
  • Early Camping at 4H Fairgrounds (Goshen) - link
  • Late Camping at 4H Fairgrounds (Goshen) - link
  • Golf Cart Rentals - link
  • Complimentary Minor Rally Service - link
Thank you for all the information that you've provided this week about the Rally. We are looking forward to being there and meeting everyone!