• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

2022 - National Rally - Goshen, IN - May 25-27, 2022

Added to Calendar: 05/25/22, 05/26/22, 05/27/22

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
rally-logo-2022-2-color-1317x1065-png.234
Welcome to the primary thread for the 2022 Alliance RV Ally Rally.

Below is general information about the rally as well as some links to subject-specific forum threads.

This primary thread will also be used as an index of rally topics with links to each topic's forum thread.

Important Rally Links
  • Agenda - link
  • Campsite Area Selection - link
  • Cancellation Policy - link
  • Camping - Early (Elkhart Campground) - link
  • Camping - Early (4H Fairgrounds - Goshen) - link
  • Camping - Late (4H Fairgrounds - Goshen) - link
  • Campsite Area Selection - link
  • Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - link
  • Map - Venue (Map depicting Camping Area and Rally Activity Areas) - link
  • Rally Registration Checklist (PDF) - link
  • Golf Cart Rentals - link
  • Packages (receiving them during the rally - see Q10 in FAQ - link
  • Potluck - link
  • Registration - What to know? - link
  • Service (Complimentary - Minor ) - link
  • Weighing (RV) - link

Event Type
Rally
Event Name
2022 Alliance RV National Rally
Start Date
May 25, 2022
End Date
May 27, 2022
Venue Name
Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds
Venue Website
http://www.4hfair.org
Venue Contact
N/A
Venue Phone Number
574-533-3247
Venue Email Address
info@4hfair.org
Venue Street Address
17746-D County Road 34
Venue City
Goshen
Venue State / Province
IN
Venue Zip Code
Number of Sites Held
Site Cost per Night
$32 ($96 total for rallly)
Event Fee
$100
Fee based on
Per Rig
Event Host Name
Bill Martin and Jim Beletti
Agenda
Coming late Q1 2022
Attendee List
Coming late Q1 2022

Attachments

• Rally Logo 2022 2 Color - 1317x1065.png
    Rally Logo 2022 2 Color - 1317x1065.png
    168.7 KB · Views: 435
Last edited:

Yancy&Tamy

We just bought our Alliance. We are interested in attending, but can we have a little more information about the rally? What goes on, etc...?

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
We just bought our Alliance. We are interested in attending, but can we have a little more information about the rally? What goes on, etc...?

Hi Yancy! In a nutshell, it’s a time of gathering of Alliance owners to rally around the brand. To meet and get to know each other. To share with and learn from each other. It’s also a time to learn more about your coach directly from Alliance as well as some of our key product suppliers. We’ll have fun and games, meals, entertainment, show coaches, complimentary minor service work and more. It’s going to be a great time!

N Fogarty

Hi Yancy! In a nutshell, it’s a time of gathering of Alliance owners to rally around the brand. To meet and get to know each other. To share with and learn from each other. It’s also a time to learn more about your coach directly from Alliance as well as some of our key product suppliers. We’ll have fun and games, meals, entertainment, show coaches, complimentary minor service work and more. It’s going to be a great time!
Hi Jim when will reservations / registration start happening. And whom to arrange with?
Thank you Noel

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hi Jim when will reservations / registration start happening. And whom to arrange with?
Thank you Noel

Hi Noel - registration will happen sometime in Q1. We’ve not yet set the date. We plan for it to be an online registration process. We will notify owners via various channels with registration details once we’ve created them.

N Fogarty

Hi Noel - registration will happen sometime in Q1. We’ve not yet set the date. We plan for it to be an online registration process. We will notify owners via various channels with registration details once we’ve created them.
Thanks Again your the best!

JC79

Jim, This forum is going to be very useful going forward Vs FB IMHO. That being said, which (this or FB) are we to rely on exclusively for the 2022 rally information and status?

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Jim, This forum is going to be very useful going forward Vs FB IMHO. That being said, which (this or FB) are we to rely on exclusively for the 2022 rally information and status?

@JC79 - All the details of the rally will live here on the forum. Many of those details will find their way to Facebook by questions asked there and Bill, myself and Allies answering them.

As questions come up on Facebook and on the forum, I will add a good many of them, with the answers to the Rally FAQ.

tpstauffer

@JC79 - All the details of the rally will live here on the forum. Many of those details will find their way to Facebook by questions asked there and Bill, myself and Allies answering them.

As questions come up on Facebook and on the forum, I will add a good many of them, with the answers to the Rally FAQ.
Jim Beletti, nice job on this forum. We changed our plans, and changed reservations from camping in VT, to join the Rally in May. I will bring my dutch ovens and cook outdoors. Pretty sure we can coordinate a DOG, (Dutch Oven Gathering) with a pot luck for sharing. I bet there are Allies, both in the plant, and attending the Rally, who would participate in a DOG.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Jim Beletti, nice job on this forum. We changed our plans, and changed reservations from camping in VT, to join the Rally in May. I will bring my dutch ovens and cook outdoors. Pretty sure we can coordinate a DOG, (Dutch Oven Gathering) with a pot luck for sharing. I bet there are Allies, both in the plant, and attending the Rally, who would participate in a DOG.

Cool! Oh man - a DOG sounds awesome. Will you be making it to the early camping in Elkhart the week of May 15? That would be a great time to hold a dog. Or even during any of the 3 early camping days in Goshen at the rally venue.

tpstauffer

Cool! Oh man - a DOG sounds awesome. Will you be making it to the early camping in Elkhart the week of May 15? That would be a great time to hold a dog. Or even during any of the 3 early camping days in Goshen at the rally venue.
Hi Jim,
We would likely depart Connecticut around 5/20 and take 2 or 3 days to arrive in Elkhart. DOGs can be as informal as needed. Maybe a good way to do a DOG is to have an "Allie DOG" on 5/24 to not conflict with any planned Rally activities.
Tom

nrupracht

Hi Jim,
We are picking up our Valor 36v11 this coming thursday!! Yay! We're interested in coming to the Rally. Just wondering, do we really need to come early to get a shot of having a site where we can use our Ramp/Patio (rear)? And if so, will we be in our site or in a waiting area? Also do you know what activities are planned yet?
Thanks in advance for any info..
Wayne & Nancy

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hi Jim,
We are picking up our Valor 36v11 this coming thursday!! Yay! We're interested in coming to the Rally. Just wondering, do we really need to come early to get a shot of having a site where we can use our Ramp/Patio (rear)? And if so, will we be in our site or in a waiting area? Also do you know what activities are planned yet?
Thanks in advance for any info..
Wayne & Nancy

Hi Wayne and Nancy - Yes, please do register for the rally and I strongly suggest you arrive as soon as your schedule allows. The first Early Camping day is Sunday, May 22nd. Arrive in the morning on that day will give you the best opportunity to get a site within your chosen area that will allow a rear ramp / patio to be used.

Registration opens at 1pm Eastern today. Be ready to register then with your top 3 areas chosen so you can quickly move from one choice to another if an area is sold out.

Register: https://www.alliancervowners.com/rally/

BykerDogRV

We are looking forward to being there and ready to register.
2022 Valor 40V13 with 2 Motorcycles and 2 Dog's

John
BykerDogRV Mobile Services and Inspections
Bykerdogrv.com

BykerDogRV

So I got on the Rally page but it is not letting me go into account? Says log-in incorrect?
But don't see a registration for it?

John
BykerDogRV

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
So I got on the Rally page but it is not letting me go into account? Says log-in incorrect?
But don't see a registration for it?

John
BykerDogRV
No worries. I see a lot of people setting up an account in advance but it's not needed.

Upon registration, an account will be setup for you automatically. Even then, the account is only needed if you wish to cancel your registration later.

DFSquare

Jim, I got our reservation in but I did not see anything for the golf cart rental. Can you let me know how we can go about that? Thanks in advance and see you soon.

Dawn