• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Wiring Diagram?

Gord&Cindy

Not sure if this has been covered already or not but is it possible to get a wiring diagram for the DC and AC systems in a Paradigm?

Gord&Cindy

OK, thanks. I assume you meant to say 'NOT given out' ?
I have no urgent need for them it just came to mind because I had a problem with the jacks not retracting properly and it turned out to be a bad breaker but to figure out which breaker, I had to trace the wire. Again, not a big problem in this instance because the hydraulic motor is very near but for things farther away it would be handy to have diagrams with connection/splice points and grounds identified.
These diagrams are something I always try to get for the vehicles I own and don't seem to have too much trouble finding them. I was hoping this would also be true for the trailer.
Thanks again,
Gord

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hi Gord - You are correct, I meant to type "not". Corrected - thanks.

And I hear you on your desire to have the diagrams and their potential usefulness to you down the road.

Whenever you have specific questions or issues related to the electrical system that you can't sort on your own quickly, feel free to ask on this forum, on one of the many Alliance related Facebook groups or reach out to our service team via email.

Many of us here on this forum have been RVing for quite some time and have owned one or more Alliance RVs over the past several years - so lots of knowledge here and most here are the helpful type :)

Happy camping.

BryanValRox

Hi Gord&Cindy, I couldn’t agree with you more that they would be extremely helpful to have in the spirit of Alliances Owner Empowerment values. Think of the value to owners if they were in fact posted in the resource section of this forum by model number.
I have first hand experiencing requesting 310RL diagrams from the service department and was told by the representative that(and I will quote here)” I have been here a year and a half and have asked the same question and agree that they would be valuable, but they don’t exist”.
Obviously, I have to throw a penalty flag to that response and my BS meter maxed out.
In a production environment, there is an engineering/design standard that would exist, so that plant workers would have a standard to work to. Additionally, think about the service nightmare that would be imposed on service folks and owners if no actual standard existed.

I also know that if you goggle Alliance diagrams, you will in fact find a post in PINTRIST of all places of a diagram of the circuits related to 12v residential refrigerators (so proof that they do exist).
It feels like they have other reasons that make them reluctant to provide them to their owners.

I guess I will get off my soap box now and respectfully hope that “leadership” will rethink their commitment to owner empowerment that they advertise, I for one made the decision to buy Alliance based on the values that they advertised.

There are so many knowledgeable folks on this forum that have invaluable experience that they are willing to share, think about the value to the brand that would come, if the knowledge contained within this forum was actively data mined to drive improvements in design, quality and service. It would set Alliance even further apart from SOB.

Last edited: