• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Whole-Coach Water Filtration System for my Paradigm 340RL

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
IN PROGRESS PROJECT THREAD

Last updated: 24-Oct-2021 @ 14:43 Central

PROJECT DESCRIPTION
When one travels quite a bit, water quality at campgrounds can be quite variable. I prefer to exert a bit of control over this variability. In the last few coaches I've had, I've been using a 3-stage water filtration system to cleanup the water for the whole coach.

This thread will describe and show what I am planning for our general use (dishes, laundry, bathing) water system. This will be the first step in cleanup ahead of the Reverse Osmosis system we'll be using for drinking water and our CPAP humidifiers. See that thread here.

The Whole-Coach Water Filtration system will consist of 3-stages as follows:
Stage 1: Sediment Filter 1 micron (SED1)
Stage 2: Modified Carbon Block filter (CFBC-10)
Stage 3: Metal Trap (Hydropure MT-RC6)

This system is called Essential System + Iron Water Filtration System with Blue Cage and it is sourced from the RV Water Filter Store (link).

PRODUCT IMAGE
HERO 0034-System_Essential_STD_bluecage_1000x1000.jpg

Last edited:
Jim you are correct the water can be hit and miss on quality. We love our filtration system, the triple filter and the water softener is a great combination.1635955091145.png

Attachments

• 8F53F63C-418D-4AF7-8C0D-ED7D8FB83EAA.jpeg
    8F53F63C-418D-4AF7-8C0D-ED7D8FB83EAA.jpeg
    312.7 KB · Views: 17

Tom S

We looked at the three filter system system and decided to just start with the standard Camco inline filter and a whole house filter with a 1 micron carbon filter and have been very happy with the result and much less money. We also have the water softer inline with the filter.IMG_2871.jpgIMG_2872.jpg

Last edited: