• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Which outlets are powered by the inverter?

Gord&Cindy

Hi All,
We're going to pick up our new 295MK next week and I'd like to do some checking before we take delivery.
One of the things I want to check is the outlets that are supposed to be powered by the inverter but I don't know which ones to check.

Which outlets are powered by the inverter in a 2022 Paradigm 295MK?

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
We don't have our 340RL yet, but I am pretty sure the outlet will be marked if it is on the inverter feed.

HelotesAg

I have a 310RL - but none of them came from the factory marked in any way. I've since marked them, I just turned off shore power, turned on the inverter, and went to each plug to see what was working. In general, on my trailer, it's the plug behind the TV in the LR, a plug by the coffee bar, the plug behind the TV in the BR, and all 3 other plugs in the bedroom - one on a wall and two plugs on each side of the bed. Oh - and the residential fridge.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hi All,
We're going to pick up our new 295MK next week and I'd like to do some checking before we take delivery.
One of the things I want to check is the outlets that are supposed to be powered by the inverter but I don't know which ones to check.

Which outlets are powered by the inverter in a 2022 Paradigm 295MK?
Congrats on your purchase. Though I removed my OEM inverter and spliced the branch circuit straight through to the load outlets, I have since mapped out what circuits were inverted by it. That said, now that we have went to DC refers nearly across the board, I'm not sure it'e relevant for your 2022 Paradigm 295MK unless it's DOM is in 2022. Do you have a picture of the placard with the weights, VIN and DOM?

Here's the 9 outlets I mapped to the OEM Inverter branch circuit on my 2022 Paradigm 340RL with a DOM of 26-Jul-2021:

Inverter Branch Circuit (Beletti coach)
  1. Bedroom - Wall behind shower
  2. Bedroom - Side of Bed - rearward
  3. Bedroom - Side of Bed - forward
  4. Bedroom - Behind TV
  5. Living Room - Behind TV
  6. Living Room - Behind recliners rearward
  7. Living Room - Behind recliners forward
  8. Kitchen - Coffee bar counter back wall - off door side
  9. Kitchen - Lower cabinet left of stove (unused)

Last edited:

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I placed our 340RL order about 2 weeks ago. Unless you order the "Super Solar Plus" the system now comes with a 320watt solar panel and 20 amp controller.....and no inverter, unless you order "Super Solar Plus". I am guessing this is due to the fact they moved to a 12v refrigerator and no longer are forced to install an inverter on every system that ships.

• Bullet
    Super Solar Plus
  • - 2 Additional 320 Watt Solar Panels
  • - 3 x 100 Amp Hour Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries
  • - 60 AMP Charge Controller
  • - Energy Management
  • - 3,000 Watt Inverter

Gord&Cindy

Congrats on your purchase. Though I removed my OEM inverter and spliced the branch circuit straight through to the load outlets, I have since mapped out what circuits were inverted by it. That said, now that we have went to DC refers nearly across the board, I'm not sure it'e relevant for your 2022 Paradigm 295MK unless it's DOM is in 2022. Do you have a picture of the placard with the weights, VIN and DOM?

Here's the 9 outlets I mapped to the OEM Inverter branch circuit on my 2022 Paradigm 340RL with a DOM of 26-Jul-2021:

Inverter Branch Circuit (Beletti coach)
  1. Bedroom - Wall behind shower
  2. Bedroom - Side of Bed - rearward
  3. Bedroom - Side of Bed - forward
  4. Bedroom - Behind TV
  5. Living Room - Behind TV
  6. Living Room - Behind recliners rearward
  7. Living Room - Behind recliners forward
  8. Kitchen - Coffee bar counter back wall - off door side
  9. Kitchen - Lower cabinet left of stove (unused)
Thanks for the info.
Our new 295MK has an AC refer so I'm guessing one of the outlets on the inverter would be for it. But I'm not sure how many in total are connected through the inverter.
We're going to pick it up tomorrow so I guess we'll figure it out then.
BTW, here is a pic of the placard on the side with the weights and date of manufacture.

Attachments

• 20230310_125402.jpg
    20230310_125402.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 11

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Thanks for the info.
Our new 295MK has an AC refer so I'm guessing one of the outlets on the inverter would be for it. But I'm not sure how many in total are connected through the inverter.
We're going to pick it up tomorrow so I guess we'll figure it out then.
BTW, here is a pic of the placard on the side with the weights and date of manufacture.
Your coach was built in May of 2022 which is why you have the AC refer and the inverter. Have fun today!

Gord&Cindy

Well, we now have our new (2022) Paradigm 295MK home and I've been able to do some playing around with outlets and stuff.
I believe this is the list of outlets that are powered by the inverter:
  • Island
  • TV in the living area
  • TV in bedroom
  • Fridge (it's 120V)
  • Two outlets behind the theater seats (one nearer to the table)
  • Both sides of the bed
There might be others that I missed or there might be others that are supposed to work but don't. I'll try to update this list if I find more.
Hope this helps someone.

LuckyDog23

Hi Gord and Cindy,
I’ve looked at every fiver made I think and I’m obsessed with this model! I read your various questions and answers and I have a follow up question which is a deal breaker if I a, wrong…. Under the double door wall cabinet which is between the tv and the pantry there’s a small counter with a 3 drawer base below. In the 360° view video it appears there is a 110v outlet on the wall on the pantry side. Is this correct?

This kitchen meets all my needs in a short length state park compatible rig, plus I think the weight is idea for our 2022 F250cc sb swd 6.7l power stroke.

If anyone else has this model and sees this question I’d love an answer! We probably will purchase in Aug or Sept. we need to move first. We missed all the March shows so we’ve been breaking in the truck crisscrossing Calif looking at trailers. Lots we love but too big for first time buyers. Hubby very concerned about the length with zero towing experience. This could be our forever trailer. We are both over 70 fully retired. Selling our house but not planning to go full time.

Gord&Cindy

Hi Gord and Cindy,
I’ve looked at every fiver made I think and I’m obsessed with this model! I read your various questions and answers and I have a follow up question which is a deal breaker if I a, wrong…. Under the double door wall cabinet which is between the tv and the pantry there’s a small counter with a 3 drawer base below. In the 360° view video it appears there is a 110v outlet on the wall on the pantry side. Is this correct?

This kitchen meets all my needs in a short length state park compatible rig, plus I think the weight is idea for our 2022 F250cc sb swd 6.7l power stroke.

If anyone else has this model and sees this question I’d love an answer! We probably will purchase in Aug or Sept. we need to move first. We missed all the March shows so we’ve been breaking in the truck crisscrossing Calif looking at trailers. Lots we love but too big for first time buyers. Hubby very concerned about the length with zero towing experience. This could be our forever trailer. We are both over 70 fully retired. Selling our house but not planning to go full time.
Yes, there is an outlet as you describe but it's not connected to the inverter, it only works if you're connected to shore power. not really a problem unless you plan to do a lot of dry camping.
We are currently out on our second trip with our new trailer. I won't say 'camping' because that brings visions of tenting to my mind and this is defiantly not tenting. LOL Let's call it touring!
Anyway, so for the trailer has performed very well. The sink in the bathroom is quite small, which we knew, but it does work. We were a bit disappointed that we could not get to the living area with the slides in. We like to stop every couple of hours when we are traveling and at first, we thought we could get to the stove and fridge with the slides in, but not so. We can get to the bathroom which is the most important thing and so far having to push one slide out has not been a problem.

If you have any other specific questions, let us know.

LuckyDog23

That’s good to know!

Tenting LOL. We’ve seen “glamping” which is sorta pretentious IMHO, but it conveys the concept. I’m not glamorous by any stretch….
Couple more questions, feel free to PM me. What did you do with towel bars? And where’s the TP? One of our standard things, especially dry camping, we bring personal wipes. They are good to have in general since many rest areas around the I-5 corridor have either 100 grit sandpaper or no TP at all and no soap or water. Currently they live over the toilet in a small cabinet along with extra TP and Kleenex and Happy Bowl liners.

An RV video blogger bought this model and ordered the linen cabinet flush with the bottom of the med. cabinet. That gave here a lot more counter space, and as a YouTuber she probably does a lot more with hair and makeup. We have very modest amount of stuff in the actual medicine cabinet now, but the second set of towels, extra set of sheets and pillow cases are in a drawer. And I have a couple plastic bins from Harbor Freight that hold tall stuff like sunscreen, and unopened stuff. https://www.harborfreight.com/large-clear-stacking-bin-67134.html

I actually have these all over our current motorhome. Hubby keeps all his charger cables and ear buds in one and his dietary supplements in another. Three fit over the bed. I also have 6 in the front of the coach on two shelves. They basically are a hardware store on wheels. The beauty of these is you don’t get a Jenga experience opening a compartment. They stack also. I’m hoping that they will fit nicely over the tv in the 295.

We are going to visit a 295 next week, it’s about 150 mi from here but closer to our new house. We are in northern California which is second only to Texas where everything is totally spread out!

Gord&Cindy

That’s good to know!

Tenting LOL. We’ve seen “glamping” which is sorta pretentious IMHO, but it conveys the concept. I’m not glamorous by any stretch….
Couple more questions, feel free to PM me. What did you do with towel bars? And where’s the TP? One of our standard things, especially dry camping, we bring personal wipes. They are good to have in general since many rest areas around the I-5 corridor have either 100 grit sandpaper or no TP at all and no soap or water. Currently they live over the toilet in a small cabinet along with extra TP and Kleenex and Happy Bowl liners.

An RV video blogger bought this model and ordered the linen cabinet flush with the bottom of the med. cabinet. That gave here a lot more counter space, and as a YouTuber she probably does a lot more with hair and makeup. We have very modest amount of stuff in the actual medicine cabinet now, but the second set of towels, extra set of sheets and pillow cases are in a drawer. And I have a couple plastic bins from Harbor Freight that hold tall stuff like sunscreen, and unopened stuff. https://www.harborfreight.com/large-clear-stacking-bin-67134.html

I actually have these all over our current motorhome. Hubby keeps all his charger cables and ear buds in one and his dietary supplements in another. Three fit over the bed. I also have 6 in the front of the coach on two shelves. They basically are a hardware store on wheels. The beauty of these is you don’t get a Jenga experience opening a compartment. They stack also. I’m hoping that they will fit nicely over the tv in the 295.

We are going to visit a 295 next week, it’s about 150 mi from here but closer to our new house. We are in northern California which is second only to Texas where everything is totally spread out!
Yes, towels and TP. That was a bit of a challenge but in the end, we mounted the TP holder (which comes with the trailer but is not mounted) inside the cabinet on the door under the sink. it fits in there really well and we still have room for a small trash container. For towels, we mounted the hand towel ring (again it comes with the trailer but isn't mounted) on the wall above the light switch/toilet up high enough that it does not interfere with the light switch or fan controls. For bath towels, we stuck two hooks on the wall next to the shower, one above the other, and hang the bath towels there.
Thanks for the info about the storage bins, we'll have to check them out. We live in Canada but have been known to shop at Harbor Freight on occasion. LOL

LuckyDog23

Yes, towels and TP. That was a bit of a challenge but in the end, we mounted the TP holder (which comes with the trailer but is not mounted) inside the cabinet on the door under the sink. it fits in there really well and we still have room for a small trash container. For towels, we mounted the hand towel ring (again it comes with the trailer but isn't mounted) on the wall above the light switch/toilet up high enough that it does not interfere with the light switch or fan controls. For bath towels, we stuck two hooks on the wall next to the shower, one above the other, and hang the bath towels there.
Thanks for the info about the storage bins, we'll have to check them out. We live in Canada but have been known to shop at Harbor Freight on occasion. LOL
I saw a TP dual purpose device at the hair salon yesterday. It sits on the floor, can hold four giant rolls vertically inside and one horizontal on top. I’m thinking it could kill two birds with one stone. I picked it up and while not heavy, it’s sturdy and not top heave. We’ve been RVErs for 20 yrs and we use Cottonelle with our Sewer Solution and it’s never clogged. Not once. This was on Walmart website. Would even hold my wipes! https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/df...02137_1.9129fb8b324864946cdce1773d364212.jpeg

Gord&Cindy

I saw a TP dual purpose device at the hair salon yesterday. It sits on the floor, can hold four giant rolls vertically inside and one horizontal on top. I’m thinking it could kill two birds with one stone. I picked it up and while not heavy, it’s sturdy and not top heave. We’ve been RVErs for 20 yrs and we use Cottonelle with our Sewer Solution and it’s never clogged. Not once. This was on Walmart website. Would even hold my wipes! https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/df...02137_1.9129fb8b324864946cdce1773d364212.jpeg
OK, that might work but we had one something like that, except it only held one roll. We found it kind of got in the way in the bathroom (not much room in there) so that's why we went with the holder inside the cabinet.

LuckyDog23

I’ll just have to try it. Sending back to Amazon. Is very easy. I usually put a paper towel holder on the back of my bathroom vanity doors. I hate dealing with used, soiled and damp cleaning towels. I love microfiber at home but we use two or three a day, and they pile up. Quick. So we use paper for quick cleaning up at home, microfiber for weekly cleaning and we deep clean the rig when we get home. And the way we eat is pretty simple - we don’t eat seed oils so we don’t use an air fryer and we cook bacon outside only. So not much cleaning up but I cannot imagine the mess in those trailers with window over stove. Not for me lol.

RichieW13

We were a bit disappointed that we could not get to the living area with the slides in. We like to stop every couple of hours when we are traveling and at first, we thought we could get to the stove and fridge with the slides in, but not so. We can get to the bathroom which is the most important thing and so far having to push one slide out has not been a problem.

Trailer manufacturers are so excited to maximize space with the slides, that "road mode" access is rarely a concern for them. I know for us, we would happily give up some slide capacity for improved "road mode" capabilities.