• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

What is this?

We took our 2023 310RL out on its maiden voyage and found the usual fit and finish issues, but the list really is not very long. The dealer had ordered a replacement entry door in September, and we will have everything fixed once this shows up.

We found the coax cable runs in the basement and were able to track them to the correct TVs. But I ran into a question about the coax fittings in the garage bay. Yes, I know the one in the middle is the Winegard signal booster, for both antennae and wifi. But I cannot figure out what the two fittings to the right are for. I did not unscrew the plate to see what color the wires were, or even if there was anything attached. Does anyone have an idea?

We did have a problem with the park cable not receiving anything. I did turn off the signal booster, but we could not map the shore channels. We do really like the Insignia TVs and the Fire TV features. We will likely get rid of our DISH satellite system after awhile.

Anyway, sorry for the long note but I hope someone can help with this.

Stay warm my friends.

Steve

Attachments

• IMG_1128.jpeg
    IMG_1128.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12

RockingRK

You should have a cable connection on the Nautilus panel on the left side. If you connect the cable there, it goes to the distribution system. Signal booster still needs to be off, but that might solve your cable issue. On my 390 MP, the lower of the two coax connectors is a "cable out" for connecting to a TV on the outside; the top one is not connected to anything. I connected the top one directly to the bedroom and use that as a second input for my Dish antenna (I have the King antenna with two outputs).

Thanks, I will take a look behind the cover. I do like the Insignia TVs and may just ger rid of my DISH Winegard Pathways II. But we have only had one trip so far.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Steve