• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

What Brand of Wheel is used on the Paradigm?

BryanValRox

Does anyone know what brand of wheel(rim) is used? All my stickers are faded, and I can’t make out the brand.
Looks like it might start with an S and end with an C , but that is only a guess.
Any help would be appreciated, I am trying to verify valve stem hole diameter, I ordered the Ram trailer TMS system and just wanted to be sure of compatibility before taking the assemblies to the tire shop for installation.

Fishfnatic

Does anyone know what brand of wheel(rim) is used? All my stickers are faded, and I can’t make out the brand.
Looks like it might start with an S and end with an C , but that is only a guess.
Any help would be appreciated, I am trying to verify valve stem hole diameter, I ordered the Ram trailer TMS system and just wanted to be sure of compatibility before taking the assemblies to the tire shop for installation.
I looked at my rims and could not find anything. 1 week old

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
I don't know the wheel brand but I believe Lion's Head is our supplier.

I suggest you give them a call. Their number can be found in this article on our Owner Empowerment site.

BryanValRox

Thanks Jim, as soon as I followed your link, a picture of my sticker was right there. The wheels are made by a company call SUMEC, appreciate the assistance!
BTY, how the Genset project going?

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
I haven't started on the Genset project just yet. Probably Monday, we're heading up to the roof to start adding solar.

RockDr896

Here is the Alliance info for the rim. Since my disk brakes fell off on my first trip, they had to replace a few rims. Let us all know if you find a different source for rims. I have been thinking about swapping out that heavy steel rim, they give us on the spare tire.

1707658817155.png

BryanValRox

Hi RockDr896,
Appreciate the information you supplied, it is very helpful!
Jim indicated Lion’s Head is Alliance’s supplier, his link takes you to their website. They in turn refer you to etrailer.com for consumer purchases. Not sure now pricing compares between a direct from Alliance purchase vs etrailer pricing, but armed with this information folks can at least start to comparative shop.
Appreciate your’s and everyone’s effort helping to answer my question.

RockDr896

Your welcome,
Here is the stamped info on the rims, that helped Alliance send me the correct rim. At the time I bought my trailer, they had just started doing disk brakes as an option on the 8,000lb axles. Might be a good thing for people to archive for the future.

Attachments

• 1707662007419.png
    1707662007419.png
    327.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 1707662039720.png
    1707662039720.png
    675.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 1707662059115.png
    1707662059115.png
    735.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 1707662105908.png
    1707662105908.png