• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Water in left (road side) basement area....

Ray & Dawn Karl

Looking for any help on our 2021 370FB. I just found water in the left basement area near the front panels. There is 2 black drain pipe the is going through the floor into what should the area under the shower. The hole to left seem to wet up in there. This pipe moves very easy side to side. The other one is nice and tight. Thinking the left side whitch is smaller of the two is the vent but not sure. Any ideal how to get to drain for the shower or where the smaller pipe is for...

Thanks
Ray

floor felt wet where the smaller pipe went through the floor....Thinking this is a vent pipe ???
20230622_194100_resized_1.jpg

Small pipe on left and large pipe on right...this is on the left side basement area..
20230622_194234_resized_22.jpg

Blue area is where the water pool and red area was all wet like the water ran from underneathe that...
20230622_194304_resized_22.jpg

Grassjohn

Along with your investigation, check the hatch door - I had 1 that wasn’t installed properly (popped open several times on first trip) and not caulked especially across the top.

J. Thomas

I had one of the fittings on a water line freeze and break on mine. It was anchored along the basement roof, and would drip a little. Took me a while to find that drip. Replaced the fitting and problem solved.

Ray & Dawn Karl

Did you ever figure this out?
No I haven't...It only happen that one time. I check it after evertime the shower been used, rain storm and seeing anything yet. Only way to see the drain for the shower is for me to cut the floor opening bigger than what they have it. We will been heading home in a week and not ghoing out back out for 2 weeks , so I'm waiting til then to take everything apart and see if I can firgure something out. One thing I was thinking was that I left the shower faucet on with the head turned off. Maybe the pressure caused the shower faucet to leak and the water was running down. Only way to check that out is to cut a whole the bedroom wall to gain access to back of the shower faucet. It crazy it only happen that one time.....

Ray & Dawn Karl

I had one of the fittings on a water line freeze and break on mine. It was anchored along the basement roof, and would drip a little. Took me a while to find that drip. Replaced the fitting and problem solved.
I'm been thinking it a fitting leaking under preasure but I;m haven't found anything yet.

UFF

Well good luck. We had it happen once to us also. Still have not figured out. Thinking it was the door not shut on shower or door on basement not shut all they way and raining. Keep us in the loop.