• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Upper lights?

Fiddler85

Do these lights light up? How do to take them out to inspect the rubber? Anyone have to replace them yet? If so where would I find them?

She’s a 2023 Avenue 30RLS

Yes, she’s in need of a good bath.

Attachments

• IMG_1576.jpeg
    IMG_1576.jpeg
    375.6 KB · Views: 19

BryanValRox

I think those are running lights and should come on when you're connected to your truck with the truck lights on.
Jim, is correct.
These are running/marker lights and should come on with your truck parking lights.
Check you truck output on the 7 pin first, then your plug connection(spread or bent over pins/sockets) Then open up you 7 pin box and the junction from your plug cable to trailer wiring is inside this seven pin box. Make sure connections are intact and tight, and not corroded for some reason. Ground could be an issue as well, so you need to ensure this circuit is grounded to chassis and in turn back to the 7 pin ground.
As Bozo said they are friction fit into the rubber grommet. The worry is, did Alliance leave you enough slack on the wires to remove and inspect the connections or connect a replacement light if the circuit is powered.

Fiddler85

I’ll climb up this weekend and find out if I have enough slack in the wires so I can inspect everything on that portion🤞 I have enough.