• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Unnamed parts in our 262rb

Delta262

Anyone know what all the parts are that Alliance built into the “entertainment center” behind the TV??? Since Alliance still doesn’t have a manual, it’s “blind man bluff” figuring out what all the parts are. Does the “Weingard” panel with two buttons and green diodes include a switch fir the Gateway router? Or do we use the switch included with a Gateway? I’ll take a Dymo out to make labels for switches, buttons, coaxes, etc as I figure out what they are. Alliance expects their customers to be the last 10’ of their assembly line. Not good for their image and reputation. To be honest, when we trade in the 262rb in 4-5 years at most, it won’t be for another Alliance. The mindset at Alliance is too poor to continue with them. That’s assuming the company and my dealer don’t start acting professionally. When I provided feedback to Alliance, all I got was a thanks for letting us know. No follow up; no requests for further explanations; no nothing. All the company hype appears to be just that: hype.

MNMMAC777

Good information. I’m expecting ours in 4 weeks. I strongly feel they shouldn’t release there product until it’s 100% done, including the user manual. I’m doing a through inspection prior to taking delivery and everything will be taken care of before they get paid.