• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Under Mattress Moisture Solutions

TheTravelingBrowns

Hello!​

Would love any recommendations and/or reviews for the "Hypervent Aire-Flow Moisture Barrier" or "Den-Dry Under Mattress Pad". I have looked into the plastic interlocking tiles but heard they do hold condensation.​

2 Allies

We used the Hypervent Aire-flow moisture barrier in our old rig and never had any moisture issues.
Probably will opt for the same when our new Alliance arrives.

Good luck and hope this helps.

divinIN

Hello everyone. This was the first issue I had to solve when my son and daughter-in-law moved into the 390MP. We live in Idaho and it's pretty cold during the winter. All that warmth from inside the rig coming into contact with the cold surface below the mattress created quite a bit of moisture. We took the wood bed board off and tossed it - didn't want mold of any kind in the rig. We found there was no insulation below the board. I added a cross-member and we put some fiberglass bat insulation under the new bed board and also put some foam insulation in the storage compartment under the bed against the floor. This prevented the moisture issue and also kept the bedroom quite a bit warmer.