• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

TSB on Lippert (schwintek) bedroom slides.

TJJ

We are having a big issue with the slide extending crooked causing it to bind up and not move.I called Lippert on a lark and became aware of a service bulletin issued for this.It involves replacing the racks on both sides to resolve the issue.Lippert just needs a pic of the label on one of the h pillars to see if it’s included in the bulletin. Ours is a 2021 32RLS.Funny why Alliance did not contact us.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
A TSB and a Recall are different. A TSB created by a supplier may not always be sent out. A recall, by NHTSA rule must be sent out, tracked, followed up on etc.

TJJ

I get it.I would think it would be courtesy for Alliance to alert us, such as in this forum.I would not even been aware of the service bulletin if I wouldn’t have called Lippert. They are willing to pay for the replacement cost and labor through their servicing dealers.If I would have walked into my dealer I’m almost positive that they would have had no clue as to what I was talking about.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
I get it.I would think it would be courtesy for Alliance to alert us, such as in this forum.I would not even been aware of the service bulletin if I wouldn’t have called Lippert. They are willing to pay for the replacement cost and labor through their servicing dealers.If I would have walked into my dealer I’m almost positive that they would have had no clue as to what I was talking about.
I do understand.

Turfengineer

Our 2022 RLS had bedroom slide issue right out of the gate. Alliance paid to have a local dealer replace the entire slide system. Glad your will be fixed. Nothing worse than a bad bedroom slide.

Reactions: TJJ

Emills

Our 2022 32RLS had the bedroom slide control board completely die after 1 year of intermittent use. Alliance sent me to lippert as it was a couple weeks past warranty and lippert sent us a new one under good faith. Seems to me the in wall system might be too tight as I couldn’t push the side all the way in even after releasing motors but out of warranty and I don’t trust the dealers work. Fingers crossed.