• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Truck height VS 5th wheel clearance question

DanNJanice

Hi everyone,
I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a new 2022 Alliance Avenue 32RLS. My tow vehicle is a 2015 F350 PSD 4x4 SRW. Truck is stock, no lift or special tires of any kind.
How good is the match between the truck height and front of Avenue 5vrs? Anyone need to go to any extraordinary measures like flipping axles, lowering trucks, etc to get a good match between the truck and trailer?
Thanks,
Dan

Focker

A stock 1 ton will be no problem for the height. You will have a great match with the Avenue.

AP1

I am not sure about that but I have a stock 2016 Ram CCSB 4X4 and my 2023 Valor sits very nose high.IMG_3182.jpg

AP1

Thanks for the response, Please help me understand as I have only raised the front slightly.

Focker

Thanks for the response, Please help me understand as I have only raised the front slightly.
You also installed a different pin box and that can make a difference. I have a 36v11 and mine is towing pretty darn level with a 2020 3500 RAM.

IMG_5865-XL.jpg

Steve Jankevicius

Owner Empowerment Advisor
Staff member
Sorry. I've seen some that did both and misinterpreted the 2" placement. Some of the ram trucks sit pretty high stock so not sure what else you can do since you said you have your bed clearance covered.

AP1

Thanks. Hey Focker, I have not been on the scales yet but curious what your pin weight is if you have. Also, do you have any toys you put in the garage?

Focker

Thanks. Hey Focker, I have not been on the scales yet but curious what your pin weight is if you have. Also, do you have any toys you put in the garage?
I haven't done the pin weight. I do have toys in the back, typically 2 motorcycles.

I’m pulling my 2022 32RLS with a 2022 F-350 and it rides nose high. The overall height to the front AC is 13’3”. Big difference from the Alliance spec!