• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

TPMS in Valor Wheels

My new Valor 41V15 will be here in a couple weeks and I have a 22 RAM 3500 with the Trailer TPMS, I have these sensors installed in my other trailers and plan to install them in the wheels on my Valor as well, they are 1\2" and also come with bushings for mounting in 5\8" valve stem holes, I have read some comments that these may not work due to the design of the Valor wheels?
Has anyone installed these type of TPMS sensors in the Valor wheels?
Thanks!!
IMG_8316.jpg

CornCrib

So I understand. I just need to install them in my 4 wheels and the F350 dually will register the new sensors as well? I have a Paradigm 370FB. I am wondering how it displays.
I have the same setup and will have installed soon. My understanding and expectation is that once installed in each wheel, along with the sensor in the trailer that connects to truck (in mine, via the Camera/TPMS add on solution from Ford ... ) it will appear on the dash along with the truck tire pressure.

RockDr896

I have the same setup and will have installed soon. My understanding and expectation is that once installed in each wheel, along with the sensor in the trailer that connects to truck (in mine, via the Camera/TPMS add on solution from Ford ... ) it will appear on the dash along with the truck tire pressure.
Thanks for the info. In reading the spec's, it can't be used on tires over 125 psi cold inflation. I have the 8K axles and my tires are 120psi cold. I am guessing this system may go silly, when the tires increase temp when traveling. Let me know how this works for you when you get it installed.

CornCrib

Got my TPMS senors for the OEM Ford solution installed this weekend. Nichols adapters were not needed (so I now have a set sitting). My tires are inflated to 95psi, so your stated 125psi limitation does not affect me.

Last edited:

Shelly S

My new Valor 41V15 will be here in a couple weeks and I have a 22 RAM 3500 with the Trailer TPMS, I have these sensors installed in my other trailers and plan to install them in the wheels on my Valor as well, they are 1\2" and also come with bushings for mounting in 5\8" valve stem holes, I have read some comments that these may not work due to the design of the Valor wheels?
Has anyone installed these type of TPMS sensors in the Valor wheels?
Thanks!!
View attachment 897
What is the psi rating for the sensor? The valor wheels / tires run at 110psi

darrell

Thanks for the info. In reading the spec's, it can't be used on tires over 125 psi cold inflation. I have the 8K axles and my tires are 120psi cold. I am guessing this system may go silly, when the tires increase temp when traveling. Let me know how this works for you when you get it installed.
If it says COLD 125psi specifically I suspect they are aware tire pressure increases as tire air temperature increases and it will be fine.