• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Time to replace original tires

CharlieO

Time to replace the tires on my 2021 Ram 2500 and getting myself too confused by all the choices & advice from friends. We use the truck for towing our Avenue and also it's our daily vehicle so I am concerned with road noise vs towing specs. Can I get some recommendations please?

bhidalgo

I have Michelin 20" tires on my '22 F-350, but my '21 F-250 had Goodyear Wrangles. No noise issues from either set of tires, AND ride had been great. Just my .02. Bill

Focker

I just put new tires on my 2020 Ram 3500 SRW. I watched a bunch of reviews on YouTube (I can post a link or two if it is helpful) and decided on the Continental TerrainContact AT. I love em! Quiet, good warranty, just the right tread if I get off road a bit.

CharlieO

Time to replace the tires on my 2021 Ram 2500 and getting myself too confused by all the choices & advice from friends. We use the truck for towing our Avenue and also it's our daily vehicle so I am concerned with road noise vs towing specs. Can I get some recommendations please?
Decided on the Cooper Discoverer A/T3 XLT. Comments?

Last edited:

Focker

I think you made a good choice, reviews are good. Fall off wear according to America's Tire is "Better". I would still consider the Conti's, fall off wear is rated "best" but I think for the money you will probably be happy with the Coopers

Mike in North Wales

I have them on my 2016 RAM SRW. So far, I like them. I've had them about 1.5yrs with only 1 issue. I hit a piece of debris in an intersection that punctured the shoulder, rendering the tire unreparable. They seem to be wearing well. I did have them balanced 3 times, but that may have been the fault of the first 2 places, because the 3rd place got them to balance and stop vibrating.

Bigpapa

I had Cooper on my last two ram and when the tires on my dually wear out I will get them for my dually I was very please with them.