• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Thermostat Replacement

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
I have not but I have friends who have done this with good success. Most of them had the Dometic capacitive touch thermostats. That said, the EasyTouch model you listed seems like it's a match to what you need for the Airxcel Coleman Mach units.

srheug

I have not but I have friends who have done this with good success. Most of them had the Dometic capacitive touch thermostats. That said, the EasyTouch model you listed seems like it's a match to what you need for the Airxcel Coleman Mach units.
Thanks Jim,

Some of the advantages are remote access and programing night and day settings.

srheug

Checked on this and they are in production and don't know when they'll be in stock, but as I understand they are only Bluetooth and don't seem to have the feature set as the Mico-Air.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Checked on this and they are in production and don't know when they'll be in stock, but as I understand they are only Bluetooth and don't seem to have the feature set as the Mico-Air.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Not sure how much the Airxcel purchased direct cost would be, but I see them in stock on Amazon for $153.40 - link