• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Soon to be New Alliance owner.

Bozo

Waiting to finalize paperwork on a new Valor 40V13. Will be my 1st “toy hauler”. I’ve camped in most everything else from tents, pick-up beds, travel trailers, pop ups, motor home, 5th wheel(current), and now toy hauler. I am excited. Anyway, looking forward to learning and sharing. Hello all!

Waiting to finalize paperwork on a new Valor 40V13. Will be my 1st “toy hauler”. I’ve camped in most everything else from tents, pick-up beds, travel trailers, pop ups, motor home, 5th wheel(current), and now toy hauler. I am excited. Anyway, looking forward to learning and sharing. Hello all!
Welcome, we got our 37V13 in May and we love the versatility of the toy hauler. I’m retiring at the end of the year and we are taking off out west for a few months.

Bozo

Thank you Mark. My wife’hard final date to retire is next may. We are looking forward to being snowbirds/site seeing and chasing warmer weather in the winter Months. Shawn