• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Some 2024 310RL models appearing on dealer sites

LuckyDog23

I’m not going to link all of them them because they are so easy to find but there are a LOT showing up all over the country. Here’s what I’ve found by looking at the half dozen or so that have photos. Here’s a representative sample https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2024-Alliance+Rv-Paradigm+310RL-5027081119

Some are shipping with a lighter toned leather on sofa and love seat. The have rolled arms. I’ve seen those arms on the darker leather as well.

The chairs seem to have white upholstery in some.

There doesn’t appear to be a sound bar in the Paradigms. Probably due to the concave front of the area over the fireplace. There are sound bars in the Avenues.

The refrigerator appears to be the Norcold French door 12v model.

The countertop in the kitchen is LG quartz and looks beautiful. The counter top in the bath looks like caramel and white swirl. Not a marble look nor a calacatta. It’s very pretty.

I’m not aware of any changes “under the hood”. We won’t be placing our order until we sell our primary residence and our current RV so I’m going to go for the 2024.

There’s one change I noticed in the description for this model, and that the super solar package, in clear contradiction to the website says it adds two not three panels. Still using Renogy components, unfortunately from what I could see in the front compartment in some pictures. I would add this caveat - it’s hard to tell if the photos in the sales listings are actually dealer photos or were supplied by Alliance so don’t take my observations as stated above as gospel.

I’m pretty excited about this!

Buckeyedan

New guy here. Got a sneak peak of our 370FB last week before it left for paint. The bathroom countertops almost look like quartz. Very nice. Also bedroom slide now has BAL cable slide system instead of Schwintek.
IMG_7469.jpeg

LuckyDog23

Yes that’s the same countertop I saw in the pictures and in a few videos as well. I like it much better than the black one. Not that i didn’t think the black was stunning, it is, but I just like light better. It reminds me of vanilla almond fudge LOL.

Congrats on your new rig!

LuckyDog23

On various forums and groups people have cited problems with their charge controllers and inverters. If there were similar issues with Victron components I’d expect to see them as well but haven’t. Also feature for feature Victron comes out on top. One guy with too much time on his hands did a comparison which is here: https://glennsaid.com/renogy-vs-victron/

You gotta ask yourself why nearly every person who updated or expanded their system used Victron. I checked with custom solar installers in my area, and they are not fond of Renogy. I’m not saying it’s a bad product based on my own personal experience. If you read the various member upgrades you’ll see what they have done to improve the system.

Keystone uses Victron components with Dragonfly / Battle Born batteries. That’s the gold standard IMHO. We are buying an Alliance because quite frankly Keystone fifth wheels trailers at the feature level we want are all too long or too heavy. We also want no floor vents. You’d be surprised how much stuff we retrieved from the one in our motorhome including cheerios, unpopped popcorn, coins, many screws, a few washers and several unidentifiable dried food particles. We also absolutely don’t want that step in front of the stove or carpet anywhere.

Keystone Solar https://www.keystonerv.com/solarflex_landing

bhidalgo

We have the Renogy MPPT 60 Solar Charge Controller in our '22 310RL via the factory solar prep package. I will be changing the MPPT 60 out along with our 2K inverter as well for a Victron all-in-one solar power unit...when I do a little wiring update to make all the plugs in the rig work on solar.

LuckyDog23

I’ve been following along with your steps and plan to start down the path you took once we get our rig delivered. One of our goals is to have four and two GC batteries. That means an upgrade in the other pieces but at least we will have one to start! So many great contributors and contributions on these forums.

It looks like the Victron all in one is a great space saver. Makes sense to me. Go power is also good stuff. We put a 3 stage converter charger in our class A. It has a tiny inverter for the TV and directv boxes. We need to start the generator for everything that isn’t 12v. Meaning microwave, coffee brewer, toaster and instant pot. Not to mention AC and electric water heater. . All are used daily but of course not all at once.

Before we decided to not get a Montana, I read that their maximum solar is 1200w and all outlets are inverted. It seems a daunting task to do the revision of wiring so all plugs are inverted. I’m guessing that Keysone wires it that way when that $$$$ is ordered.

Last edited:

LuckyDog23

Some new updates on the website for 310 with a video featuring new color scheme with lighter upholstery on sofas, new wood tones in cabinetry and the newer jamoca almond fudge countertop color in bathroom. None for 295 as of right now.