• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

So SAD

Mark Gray

This is our 2022 Paradigm 310RL under the collapsed roof at the storage facility where we kept it, along with 80+ RV’s/other vehicles. We are currently waiting for all of the structure debris to be removed before the insurance adjusters can get in there. I am apprehensive that the insurance will say that it is repairable and not totaled as I am skeptical that it can be repaired back to new. Would appreciate any input from others that have been through a similar situation.

Attachments

• 5559695B-84F7-405A-8188-913110291AAD.jpeg
    5559695B-84F7-405A-8188-913110291AAD.jpeg
    637.7 KB · Views: 46

Mark Gray

Yes there was. We live in the foothills (at about 3000 ft. el.) about an hour from South Lake Tahoe. This was an old lumber mill building constructed in 1952 and when the mill shut down was converted to covered RV storage.

Focker

Yes there was. We live in the foothills (at about 3000 ft. el.) about an hour from South Lake Tahoe. This was an old lumber mill building constructed in 1952 and when the mill shut down was converted to covered RV storage.
Are you near Grass Valley? Juan Brown that has a great YouTube channel posted a video that included a structure in that area that had collapsed.

Whitewolf

Man Mark, that really sucks. We've not experienced problems that involves insurance. Yet.

I would think that if your agent has a good relationship with the adjuster, that may help. It did with our house. To me, it doesn't have to be structural to need to be replaced. A gouge in the front cap, sidewalls or rear would call for replacement of that entire section. A hole in the roof would require a new roof membrane and repair to the sub surface, and so on......

Please keep us informed