• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Slide floor thickness

BirchyBoy

What is the thickness of the dining room slide in a 2021 310RL? I’m tired of the screw holding the love seat down popping out because of the angle. I want to get some shorter screws that can be driven straight down without penetrating.

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Don't have our 340RL yet, so this is a simple guess. Can you pull back the flap on the door slide slide and then find the floor thickness?

kmac7800

I was told when I replaced our love seat that it was 3/4" plywood. I could not find philips head screws that were 1/2" or even 5/8" at Lowes or Home Depot. They are all square head.

Good luck and have fun!

//KMac

BirchyBoy

I measured it to be just over 3/4”. The love seat has a 1/2” gap between the frame and the floor, so I bought some 1/4”x1” lag bolts. I want to use a ratchet not try and shoehorn a driver down there.

Grassjohn

On a previous camper, I used 1/4 inch flat head bolts and counter-sunk the heads up through the slide room floor from the outside. This setup held a pedestal kitchen table firmly to the floor.