• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Slide brand/models used in the Bedroom on 24 Paradigm 310RL ?

Ive owned enough Schwintek to loath them for a lifetime! Can you tell me what slide system is in the bedroom slide on the newest 310 RL Paradigm?

Thank you everyone! Hope to join the group soon!!!

Tom

BryanValRox

Ive owned enough Schwintek to loath them for a lifetime! Can you tell me what slide system is in the bedroom slide on the newest 310 RL Paradigm?

Thank you everyone! Hope to join the group soon!!!

Tom
Hi Tom,
Our 2024 310RL uses a BAL slide on the bedroom.

BaL EXACT-SLIDE
…to be exact.

Somehow a cable system doesn’t seem like much of an upgrade. But only time will tell if that is true.

Here is what I found from the makers of the slide….

BAL, the industry leader in cable slide technology has raised the bar again with the introduction of the EXACT-SLIDE™ with EMFORCE™ technology. Precision control with a water resistant seal through exact design and manufacturing put the EXACT-SLIDE™ in a class of it’s own. Two motors are hidden within the jambs to simplify assembly and minimize trim and fascia interference. Each side of the room is independently control by BAL’s patent pending EMFORCE™ technology. This ensures uniform movement and regulated sealing on the first and every cycle. BAL’s EXACT-SLIDE™ is the latest addition to our full line of slide-out mechanisms to support your design requirements.

• Motors hidden within wall jambs
  • Electronic controller with EMFORCE™ technology
  • Four corner repeatable uniform room sealing
  • Simplified and robust wiring
  • Flush floor capability
  • Built in manual override
  • Lightweight
  • U.S. Patent Pending