• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Roadside Assistance / Towing Insurance

johnda98

No forum channel for Insurance ? Coach ins Cos require GVWR of towing vehicle ? Alliance recommend/partner with any ins corps?

J. Thomas

Personally, we used Coachnet for our roadside coverage. We found the coverage to be excellent and the service excellent too. We used State Farm for coverage on the trailer itself. Not the cheapest, but I trust them and have our other insurance with them too.

johnda98

Personally, we used Coachnet for our roadside coverage. We found the coverage to be excellent and the service excellent too. We used State Farm for coverage on the trailer itself. Not the cheapest, but I trust them and have our other insurance with them too.
roadside.. I think I was paying 60 a month for a 200mile tow insurance for both dually and 24ft bumper pull I had last year with Geico . your policy covers what range .. truck and coach ? probly use 2 recovery vehicles. can i kindly ask sort of Coachnet premium n coverage?

J. Thomas

At Coachnet, I have been paying $179.00/yr for their towable policy. You can read the details of their coverage on their website where it describes their service. I have been paying St Farm about $967/yr for coverage on the Alliance 310RL. This is replacement coverage as well as coverage for the contents. We just sold the Rv, so I am not sure what the latest cost would be. This St Farm coverage did not include the truck, which was on a different policy.
Jeff