• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

RESOLVED - warranty response is pure crap.

warranty is pure crap.
got stuck with a none working refrigerator for almost two weeks. hauling ice back and forth due to couldn't get a response from warranty.
we had been in the unit for only a week, and it went out. turns out the excuse was before we took possession of the unit the dealer had to replace the refrigerator. so warranty just thought this was a duplicate even though it wasn't coming from the dealer but from the end user. i guess i messed up due to getting tired of waiting for over a week and had the tec replace the failed board. but since they had not issued a warranty now i am stuck.
lack of communication
now i am stuck holding the bill for a new board and its install.

Whitewolf

Your dealer is your first go-to. If no satisfaction from the dealer, then contact Alliance. I've read many cases that Alliance reimbursed the owner for parts and labor when a tech made a house call.

I'm sure if you contacted Alliance (maybe again) and explained the entire situation from the beginning, they would take care of you.

I've had some issues and Alliance has never failed me yet.

understood but.....
dealer told alliance they submitted warranty claim and was told to replace but customer left before they could. where i am confused as well is i had to wait three extra days at the dealership for the refrigerator to be replaced and they told me they had replaced it. we are looking thru serial numbers to verify what may have happened. real problem is alliance blew it off when they saw the other warranty claim and did not respond to my queries. if they had told us the issue the same day, we could have gotten the dealer involved sooner i was three states away from dealership when it went out again so i reached out to alliance instead of dealership.

Mike in North Wales

Sounds like the dealer was your problem? Or atleast the start of your problem. In the RV world, that's everybody's problem. Alliance really appears to try to take care of their owners. I've been happy so far.

GriffLab

warranty is pure crap.

We have had the opposite experience!

Don’t get me wrong, we were extremely disappointed to have issues with a brand new “luxury RV”, but Alliance and our dealer were fast acting and addressed our issues satisfactorily.

Glad your issues were resolved.