• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Replacement mattress for Paradigm 310rl

Lew

The mattress that came with the unit is uncomfortable. We have added a topper but are unsatisfied with it as well. I want to replace the mattress. Will a 10 inch full size king mattress fit the 310rl?

J. Thomas

Better measure your space to be sure, but no, a regular king did not used to fit. Not sure about the newest models though. We had a company make ours to our size specs. I think they use what is/was called a "California King", or something like that.

dwcfish

Check out rvmattress.com, they have a lot of common RV sizes. Purchased ours there and really like it. They will ship basically any where.

exps01

We have a 2024 310RL and got a signature hybrid from rvmattress.com. It was 72x80. The height was 12.25" and we also got a pillowtop on it that adds 1.5". We were able to fit it in no issue. Its below the little side tabletop below the slide side windows, but it doesn't fit under the gap in the headboard. Can close the slide no issue (it scrunches up a bit but no problem).

Bozo

We have a 2024 310RL and got a signature hybrid from rvmattress.com. It was 72x80. The height was 12.25" and we also got a pillowtop on it that adds 1.5". We were able to fit it in no issue. Its below the little side tabletop below the slide side windows, but it doesn't fit under the gap in the headboard. Can close the slide no issue (it scrunches up a bit but no problem).
I haven’t finished it yet, but I took headboard cushions down and I am going to shorten them and reinstall. With them there, the crunch factor at the dresser was too much when all the bedding covers are on.

bhidalgo

We purchased an RV KING from RVmattress.com [Brooklyn Bedding] for our 2022 310RL. Fit is a little tight around the headboard "night stands". But I have a bad back due to the Navy and the mattress is more comfortable than the one we have at home. They're not cheap, but we do not know of anyone who does not like them.

UFF

We got the Brooklyn Bedding signature mattress with pillow top this year. Sleep on it about 10 nights so far and like it. We got the 72 x 80 rv king. It would not fit under the headboard. That makes it smash up against the dresser to much for me so I cut it down 7.5 inches. Fits right now.

IMG_5133.jpegIMG_5134.jpeg

Bozo

That’s what I did. Easy fix. I just wish a 72” wide would have fit the valor. Stupid side stands made that unworkable. I could have used the mattress from my old unit. Instead, it is in the spare bedroom now and new one for the valor. Why do rv makers always ignore the most important part of the rv….the bed?

AMW

Go to Mattress insider! They are the best. have had several and always been happy. Buying a new king from there for the new 295mk. Spend the money and get the 9 inch mattress depth.

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Saw Wizard Falls Trout Hatchery on your lead in to this video. I live in Camp Sherman year round!
I enjoy your site!
You have a great eye for detail!! That is in fact Wizard Falls.....we live in Sisters. If you watched all the way to the end, you will notice I am fishing on Big Lake with Mt. Washington in the background. :)

Reactions: AMW