• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Remove dresser drawer

Shelly S

Does anyone know how to remove the dresser drawers? I have a valor 41v15. The screws have stripped or snapped off on the rear portion of one of my drawers. Cannot figure out how to get the drawer out. Thanks in advance for any help or ideas.🙂

BryanValRox

Hi there, not sure if it is that same on Valor, but our 310 RL has small levers in the slide track. You will need to push down or pull up on them as you pull out slightly on the drawer. This action releases the drawer from the slide and allows it to be removed. Generally, look at the side of the metal slide for a plastic release lever.

Shelly S

So update on the drawers. When I got them out I found that the back of the drawer slides were installed with one screw instead of 2. And they are screwed directly into the 1/8” thick or thinner wall of the camper. Nothing behind the wall to support the screw so it makes sense they just fall out. I installed small molly bolts 2 per back of slide. But again there is not much holding them in place. IMO should have been a piece of Luann or plywood on the back of the dresser to attach the slide screws to.