• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Recommend Tire Pressure

Bvlams

Can someone tell me how to find the recommended cold inflation pressure. My understanding is that the number on the sidewall is the Max pressure, not recommended.

exps01

It should be on a label on the side of the RV. I have a 2024 Paradigm 310RL and that sticker is on the driver side by the leveling system control panel. In general from the things I've seen, the max cold tire pressure is the recommended tire pressure.

BryanValRox

I agree with exps01’s response above, our 310RL is listed at 110 psi, I just checked pressure yesterday.

The psi listed would be reflective of the GVWR from memory @ 15000 lbs.

As an added comment, I would think that if you had a full weigh done and were able to determine actual position weights for each tire and found the values less than the max values listed, you could research a brand specific inflation vs weight chart and set it according to the manufacturer recommendation.

Personally, I wouldn’t get my hopes up that you might be able to reduce pressure, our rigs are heavy.

Just wanted to be sure you had fully context in reference to your inflation question.
Travel safe!