• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

rear wall gap

KimBob

New member
I have a 3/8" gap behind the Ibeam and the wall at the rear of my 2022 Paradigm 310rl is this normal? I want to foam-o-fil it to keep critters out Im not savvy enough to show a pic yet Thanx Bob
 

RockDr896

Prominent Member
Here is how the back wall butts up to the floor. I circled the gap you may be referring to? The wall does not butt to the I-Beam. Critters can't get in and the foam you see, was for the electrical.

Your year unit, falls in the range, where the back wall needed to be fixed. You may be able to call Alliance and see if there is a record for your VIN# being repaired, if you bought it used. There is a angle piece on the inside, which screws the wall to the floor as well. You can open up your sofa and see if your screws are snapped or stripped. That is a good place to see if your back wall has been repaired or is moving.
 

Attachments

  • 1790422274705.png
    1790422274705.png
    598.9 KB · Views: 14

KimBob

New member
Here is how the back wall butts up to the floor. I circled the gap you may be referring to? The wall does not butt to the I-Beam. Critters can't get in and the foam you see, was for the electrical.

Your year unit, falls in the range, where the back wall needed to be fixed. You may be able to call Alliance and see if there is a record for your VIN# being repaired, if you bought it used. There is a angle piece on the inside, which screws the wall to the floor as well. You can open up your sofa and see if your screws are snapped or stripped. That is a good place to see if your back wall has been repaired or is moving.
Thanks for the photo Our unit doesn't have foam filling the gap which I'll fix and so far angle iron and screws behind the couch are in place. wasn't sure if the back wall issue was starting with the gap at the end of the i'beam Thanks again
 
Top