• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

rain gutter sag

we get a lot of water drips on the tv slide out. seems the main rain gutter is low at this point, so the ac drain fills up the gutter and it overflows. we get water out the end caps when it is raining but the slow process of the ac seems to fill this area. i have cleaned the gutter and checked level but this area seems low
anyone run into this before and have any suggestions. rig is fairly new (less than 6 months) VALOR 40V13

Bozo

I have the same issue but my main dribble is down the drive side front garage window on my 40v13. I my unit in my driveway and look out onto the roof from bedroom and bathroom. There are many low spot at the edges when it rains. Apparently, rv builders do not understand that pooling water is a BAD thing. Only thing to alleviate this is when/if you coat or recoat roof. Although it is pvc they still use rubber sealant for the seams/edges. There is also polling between where the awnings are mounted…very irritating. I have learned very quickly that I should have went with gut and bought a used unit where bugs have been worked out by somebody else, especially if dealers or manufacturers purposing drag their feet. I withholding final judgement until all my issues are either addressed or they blow me off.

i don't understand the builders it seems like quality is the lowest priority so many times i find access holes that look like they chewed a hole to run the pipe or wire. and don't get me started on wasted space. every time i access an area for inspection i find a wall for no reason. you only have so many square feet between the outside walls and i have yet to find a manufacturer that uses the space wisely. over time i guess the gutters will get straighten out as i make small adjustments when the pooling shows constant low spots. meanwhile lots of chalking and seem tape to keep the dreaded water out

Bozo

I 100% agree, I have relocated some switch’s from control panel to wall and the holes I found behind control panel were huge! Holding judgement on that until I figure out all my changes to be made.