• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Questions about new Paradigm.

RV Texas

How is the level of noise from the ac's in the living area. Sense they are not ducked are they too loud to watch TV. Also how about the large windows in the living area. Because of the large size is that a factor in cooling and heating in that area?

darrell

We did not have any issues with our 390MP. The AC might have been slightly louder than the ducted models, but because of the lack of ducts and direct air output we could use lower speeds. We loved the windows in the Alliance and really miss them now.

J. Thomas

We had a 310. Yes, the big windows make it harder to cool when the temps get over 100 degrees. I bought a big roll of the silver foil/cardboard stuff at Camping World. Then, I cut pieces to fit inside all the south and west facing windows. It made a huge difference in the cooling. I only had to run 2 A/C units, instead of all 3. Of course, the temps were over 100 every day for 3 weeks. It would probably help with heating too, but even though we used the RV in 20 and 30 degree weather, the heater and fireplace did fine.

Coco

We were running one AC today Yes, you do hear them but they’re very quiet. Kind a like light background noise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk