• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Question About 262RB Dinette Seat Storage

dstrait70

I am looking for plastic storage totes that I can maximize use of the cabinets below the dinette seats. My wife got rough measurements when we were walking through a 262RB at the dealer lot but could use a more accurate measurements of the height and width of the cabinet opening along with the depth from the front of the cabinet to the rear.

These bins are 26.5”x15.5”x11”. Based on our quick measurements I think the 11” is too high to make it but would like to confirm because the other dimensions line up with our rough measure.

Rubbermaid Roughneck Clear 50 Qt/12 Gal Storage Containers, Pack of 5 with Latching Grey Lids, Visible Base, Sturdy and Stackable, Great for Storage and Organization

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dstrait70

What is the space size of your cabinets?

My wife took rough measurements of the cabinet door opening and depth of the cabinet. We think it is about 10x16x27 (h-w-d). So we need a storage tote that will fit through the opening.

But we haven’t taken delivery of our trailer yet so I can’t measure to be sure. Was hoping someone that already has their trailer could check the measurements.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JMarkM

Did you ever find anything to fit? 11" would be too tall from my measurements. If all you want is something to pull in and out from the space, you could just take the one you found and cut an inch off the top lip.