• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Proper Truck to tow Alliance Avenue 32RLS

Sagi1971

I am in the process of looking into purchasing an Alliance Avenue 32RLS. I am in the VERY early stage of looking into it.
What I am curious to find out is this.
What particular truck is best for towing it?

exps01

I am in the process of looking into purchasing an Alliance Avenue 32RLS. I am in the VERY early stage of looking into it.
What I am curious to find out is this.
What particular truck is best for towing it?
It can depend on a lot of factors, but at a minimum I'd say a 3/4 ton truck like an F250 or 2500. It's very dependent on weight, truck size, bed length, single rear wheel (SRW) or dual rear wheel (DRW), etc. I have a Paradigm 310RL and have a 2020 GMC 3500HD with DRW with the long bed and diesel engine. My weight capacities are higher for payloads compared to a 2500 SRW. My experience so far has been great. The truck has no issue with towing, it's nice and stable, etc.

You could look at some YouTube videos on truck and trailer capacities. I know NRVTA, Big Truck Big RV, Keep Your Daydream, and many other channels have videos on this that I thought were very well put together and explained all that goes into "What truck is best". Irene Iron Travels is another who had a 3/4 ton truck with an Alliance Paradigm 310RL and found out they were overweight when they got on a scale. That's the big factor. Research the weight limits and payload capacities for each truck and the specific setups, because they can vary a lot, even with the same model depending on configurations.

Hopefully that's helpful info. Not a specific "get this truck" answer, but I don't think that's really out there unless you just want to get something that will automatically be overbuilt for that trailer, like an F450. Even then, if you load it with rocks, you might go overweight!

JWalker

We are towing our Avenue with a 2023 GMC 2500. Very pleased. The truck has a 3280 payload which handle the 2300 pin of our 30RLS.

Attachments

• IMG_1714.jpeg
    IMG_1714.jpeg
    762.8 KB · Views: 6

Turfengineer

We pull our 32rls with an F350 gas. It does really well with ~4K lbs of payload and plenty of power for this lighter trailer. I use a goosebox and offset ball in the 6’9” bed without issue.

Attachments

• IMG_2059.jpeg
    IMG_2059.jpeg
    343 KB · Views: 6