• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Propane Quick Connect Recall

Shelly S

I have heard there is a recall on a lot of Lippert awnings 70000 plus. Does anyone know how to find out if your camper is included in this recall? That part of the information sharing was left out.

RockingRK

VIN search did not work for me. Go to the "Vehicle" tab and put in year make model (don't put in the model number e.g. 390MP; that just confuses the system) and the recalls will come up. I've attached the awning recall document which lists the unit serial numbers. Note that the "Planned Owner Notification Date" is September 16, 2022, so the letters will not be mailed to affected owners until then. Maybe they will send an apology to anyone whose awning fails before then?

Attachments

• RCLRPT-22V512-8148.PDF
    210.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Shelly S

I was able to look and see the recalls. I find it interesting that it has the dates that letters were mailed to owners. I have never received a letter. I sent an email about a gas leak and I was told that we were on the recall. I’m just going to call Alliance directly to find out about the awning and the loose wire recall.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Is the warranty registration completed by the dealer at time of purchase? I don’t recall filling that out.
Yes, the dealer typically takes care of this. You can confirm it has been done by dropping our team an email at service@alliancerv.com. Include your name, phone and last 6 of your VIN with the question "Please confirm that my warranty registration has been submitted by my dealer and is shown as complete in your system".