• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Potential 2021 Paradigm 310rl purchase, looking for help on problem areas to check.

I am looking to purchase a used 2021 Paradigm 310rl and just checking to see if any current owners have had any problems specific to this year model. I am not talking about loose screws and such.
I really like all the good things I have heard about Alliance as a company.
I currently own a Lance and have been happy with it, we are just looking for something bigger as we are going full time for a few years. The unit I am looking at is at an out of state dealer so I will have to rely on a private rv inspector prior to viewing. Looking forward to my new to me rv. Thanks for any help.

J. Thomas

We had a 2021 model 310RL. No major issues. However, you may want to be sure none of the hydraulic jacks leak. We had all 6 of our replaced within the first 2 years. Also, if you are getting the A/C refridgerator, make sure the rear top anchors are solidly attached to the wall of the trailer. Ours ripped loose on rough roads and the fridge tilted outwards from the top. We had to remove the fridge, reattach the "L" anchors, then slide it back in. THe factory had not found any studs behind the wall, so the anchors ripped loose. Oh, make sure the bottom rail of the shower door is installed with the drain holes to the inside. Ours drained toward the floor so it had to be removed and reinstalled correctly.

This is exactly what I was looking for. I am sold on the brand, however, I know all rv’s have specific issues. Thanks for taking the time to answer.
Ask me anything about Lance and I can help, I have had 2, and love them, but they too have issues specific to them.